Dear students, it is my pleasure to welcome you at the Students Affairs Department and present to you the services provided by the Department. Please be informed that there are other services, which are only provided by the College. May Allah grant you all success.
Your brother/ Muhammad Obeid Alharbi
Director of Students Affairs
(1) - Application Forms:
1. Deduction (air flights - trains - bus service). Students need to see Students Affairs to get it.
2. Student identification ( see students affairs)
3. Application for medical report (see students affairs)
4. Courses schedule (see students affairs) or access to self-service or college website.
5. Academic Record (see students affairs) or access to self-service or college website.
(2) - Forms: ( for more forms see main page)
3) Apology Committee
Dear student, when you are absent you have to submit an apology justifying the absence and fill in an apology form to be submitted to the apology committee. In case you do not come to a final exam, you have to report to the dean's office justifying your absence.
Self - service consultative document
University number or password inquiry
4) Announcements concerning students
1. Academic movement forms through self-service
5) Important Instructions
1. Dear student, if you have any problem, whether it is social, psychological, or academic you could discuss it with your department academic consultant.
2. If you have any complaint, whether it is academic, or about a member of staff or any employee, you have to submit it in writing to the dean explaining all details with your name, university and phone number.
6) Contact us
To contact Students Affairs Department, you can call:
Director of Students Affairs telephone No. 2594527
Content Dummy Content Dummy Content Dummy Content Dummy Content Dummy Content Dummy Content Dummy
Introduction about Student Affairs