Requirements for Participation in the Conference: A paper should be:
- Only works in line with the conference themes are accepted.
- Works should conform to academic research criteria.
- Contributors should exhibit originality and novelty, and adopt strict academic methodology.
- Works should be lucid, coherent and error-free.
- Works are not considered if they have been published, submitted for publication or extracted from theses or books.
- Notes should be consecutively arranged at the bottom of the page.
- Books, articles and manuscripts cited for the first time should appear in the footnotes; bibliography is therefore redundant.
- Foreign names should be written in Arabic and in their original language; the latter should be entered in parentheses when they appear in the text for the first time.
- High resolution copies of figures, illustrations, documents and manuscripts should be attached if and when necessary.
- Works submitted to the conference will be refereed and the committee reserves the right to delete, reduce or modify the work as it deems suitable for academic methodology.
- Contributors should present their Cvs showing their academic and professional status.
- Arabic and English abstracts should be submitted with work.
- Works whether published or unpublished, will not be returned to authors.
- The works must not exceed 30 pages (A4) including footnotes, bibliography and appendices.
The work should be printed on single-side (A4) paper and accompanied with IBM compatible CD or attachment to an email addressed to :
firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments should be in Microsoft Work format, using size 16 Traditional Arabic. The English version should use size 14 Time New Roman. Margins should be: 2.54 cm (top and bottom), 2.5(right) and 1.5 (left).
Abstracts (300-500 words) should be dispatched to the aforementioned address.
Authors of accepted works shall receive financial rewards.
Research should be sent within a maximum date of 15/11/2016.