· Develop high quality academic programs.
· Adopt a quality teaching process that ensures highly effective learning.
· Promote high quality, innovative and multi-disciplinary applied research.
· Respond to the needs of local and regional industry/government aligned with the University's Research priorities and the National Technology Plan.
· Construct effective partnership with the industry, government and organizations to ensure an effective, goal-oriented outcome that is well aligned with
· Develop and maintain an active international cooperation with academia, industries, government and non-government organizations.
· Provide community-based outreach programs.