The Department of Physics at the College of Science held an activity entitled Nobel Prize on Thursday 27/ Nov/2016 from 9:15 AM to 10:30 AM, in the Grand Hall of building no. 323. The activity was organized by students from the Department of Physics and supervised by Ms. Tarfah Al-'Ienad. Among the audience was Ms. Mervat AL-Zumay', vice head of the Department of Physics; Dr.Muna Al-'Asfoor, vice head of the Department of Math; and other faculty members and students from the college.
* The seminar began with a religious introduction presented by Maha Al-Enezi, a student.
* Introduction about Nobel and his prize presented by Ala' Al-Basheer, a student .
* Information and competition about the scientist Marie Curie.
* Nobel Prize 2016 presented by Al-Joharah Al-Zahrani, a student .
* A lecture kindly presented by Dr. Mohammad Abdulrafe'.
* Various competitions.
* A closing statement with thanks for all participants and the Department of Physics.
The Department of Physics expressed its gratitude for the support and encouragement shown by Dr. Ahmad Al-Qu'ood, head of the department; and Ms. Mervat Al-Zumay', vice head of the department; may Allah bless all their efforts and make the students reap their benefit. The Department also thanked Ms. Tarfah Al-'Inad, activity supervisor, for all her great efforts for the scientific activities at the department and for linking these specific activities to academic disciplines.