Contact Us :
-Dr.Read Hussain S Alhathlool -Vice dean for Development and Quality
- Vice-deanship for Development and Quality
- College of Science
- Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University
Vice Dean Office :
Office NO : 313A-2-77 :
P.O.BOX : 90950
Riyadh : 11623
2- Office secretary :
Office NO : 313A-2-73 :
Plan&Descriptions Course - Mathematics and Statistics Department
**LEVEL ONE :
** LEVEL TWO :
**LEVEL THREE :
**LEVEL SIX :
**LEVEL SEVEN :
**LEVEL EIGHT :
Course Descriptions - Computer and Information College
Course Descriptions - Engineering College
Plan&Descriptions Course - Mathematics and Statistics Department(MSc)
Plan&Specification-PHY - Msc
** LEVEL ONE **
** LEVEL TWO**
** LEVEL THREE**
** LEVEL FOUR**
** LEVEL FIVE**
** LEVEL SIX**
** LEVEL SEVEN**
** LEVEL EIGHT**
College Vice-Deanship for Educational Affairs
The College of Science is interested in following up and improving the educational process, and the Faculty vice-dean's role is reflected in following this in the different academic departments of the college by directly supervising the following:
* Load and class schedule for staff members.
*Set up exam schedules and coordinate implementation of exams.
* Follow up grades crediting.
* Follow up educational process.
-Dr.Mohammed Abdul Aziz Aba Oud -Vice dean for Educational Affairs
- Vice-deanship for Educational Affairs
- College of Science
- Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University
Office NO : FR-140
Office NO : FC-16A
-Dr.Osamah Abdulrahman Aldaghri -Vice dean for Administrative&Student Affairs
- Vice-deanship for Administrative&Student Affairs
Office NO : FR-127 :
2- Office secretary :
Office NO : FC-18A :
-Prof.Abdullah Mahammed Aljouiee -Vice dean for Higher Studies&Academic Research
- Vice-deanship for Higher Studies&Academic Research
Office NO : SR-136 :
Office NO : SR-137 :
College Vice-Dean Tasks:
He is a staff member in charge of supervising all undergraduate student affairs, implementing approved policies and programs related to fields of students affairs and educational support services, and achieving their defined objectives.
Liaised to the College dean and is a College council member.
** Tasks of college vice-dean for administrative and students' affairs:
1- Taking part in implementing bylaws and executive regulations of university stage studies and exams.
2- Supervising units of administrative and students' affairs.
3- Taking part in preparing students' classes schedules of academic departments and coordinating with other faculties and cooperating with the deanship of admission and registration and studies schedules committee.
4- Supervising students' distribution in different College departments in coordination with the departments.
5- Taking part in following up final exams and forming their committees.
6- Taking part in applying acceptance and transfer controls to and from the college and among academic departments.
7- Supervising students' affairs committee works and extracurricular activities committees.
8- Chairing committees of the vice deanship and submitting their reports to concerned authorities.
9- Supervising course credit transfer process.
10- Supervising applications of study postponement and apology, besides the addand delete processes as per rules and decisions in this regard.
11- Supervising preparation of deprivation and graduates lists.
12- Supervising activities of college orientation week.
13- Guide and advise students and solve their academic achievement issues.
14- Submitting periodical reports college dean about work process of units regarding their tasks and problems.
15- Coordinating with college units in accordance with their related fields.
16- Supervising financial affairs and college defined custodies and programs as per regulations and rules.
17- Implementing instructions of the dean.
*Prerogatives of college Vice-Dean for Administrative and Students' Affairs:
1- Approving students' apology for a semester study interruption as per regulations and rules.
2- Approving students' transference from a major to another as per regulations and rules.
3- Forming and authorizing students' activities committees at the college.
4-Endorsing number of students increases in classes by coordination with concerned departments and admission and registration deanship.
5- Approving application of study extension, resumption of study, and substitution exams as per regulations controlling this.
6- Crediting deprivation lists and submitting them as per regulations and rules.
7- Deciding on students' apology issues as per regulations and rules.
8- Nominating an advisor for the college and academic department advisors and recommending their appointment and following them up.
9- Writing to the concerned authorities inside the university within the vice-deanship specialization and range of work.
10- Issue internal decisions required for work progress at the college vice-deanship and units as per regulations and rules.
11- Assessing vice-deanship staff performance.
12- Crediting normal and urgent leaves for vice-deanship units' staff.
13- Endorsing payments from vice-deanship budget and custodies as per regulations.
14- Endorsing opening new classes according to concerned departments' demands.
College vice-deanship for Administrative and Students Affairs:
Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings be upon His most honourable Prophet and Messenger, our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you::
The student is considered the foundation stone at the vice deanship for administrative and students affairs through:
1. Academic Affairs:
Acceptance - registration - delete and add - drop - apology - transfer.
2. Administrative Affairs: Consultancy office - student affairs office - office for department consultancy affairs.
3. Activity Affairs:
Student Activities Office - Students Club – Students' Activities Committee.
All the above mentioned are dedicated to advise and guide students to achieve demands and facilitate the educational process and urge them to take part in activities so that the College would implement its pioneer extracurricular role besides the academic one.
Our ambitions and thoughts are hastening to achieve the high objectives of developing the College and enhance its status through developing students' skills for their benefit and the faculties' benefit and production. Not only this, but we also nurture and embrace students' thoughts and initiatives which are honorably encouraged and highly welcomed.
We constantly endeavor to achieve all university prospects to be an outstanding and pioneering one at the local, regional, and international levels.
We pray to Almighty Allah to help all for the wellbeing of the university and our beloved country.
* Administrative and Student Affairs Units Related to the college Vice-Deanship
* Students Affairs Unit:
This unit is concerned with helping prepare study schedules and organize processes of registration, delete and add different college courses.
* Student Rights Unit:
This unit is concerned with supporting student rights in accordance with the operational university bylaws and systems, developing the culture of fairness and justice among students, and giving necessary consultations about their university rights and getting them through legal channels.
* Students Activities Unit:
This unit is concerned with organizing extracurricular activities at the college, in which the college gets connected with students through participation in students activities, such as: Picnics, drama, internal and external cultural competitions, exhibitions inside the faculty, blood donation week, and supervision of students club.
* Academic Guidance and Consultation Unit:
This unit is concerned with receiving and guiding freshmen and orienting them to the college different departments and preparing them for university life and study. Moreover, it is concerned with guiding students psychologically, socially, and scientifically, and advising them. Caring about students suffering from poor study achievement, and caring about the talented ones. Studying cases' which need financial support from students' fund.
** Administration Director :
It is the person, who is concerned with supervising financial and administrative affairs at the college.
Liaised to college vice-dean for student and administrative affairs.
* Tasks of Administration Director:
1. Supervising the application of administrative and financial affairs at the college.
2. Giving notice of the beginning and end of college staff employment.
3. Supervising and following up the job implementation of administration units.
4. Supervising work progress development at the administration.
5. Supervising fast purchase of college urgent demands.
6. Supervising affairs of under contract employees at the college such as (residence, visas, and air tickets).
7. Supervising college properties with the concerned authorities and setting plans of follow up, maintenance, and cleanliness.
8. Organizing regular leaves of college members including administrators, technicians, employees, and workers.
9. Commissioning authorized party to contact concerned authorities to fix and follow up emergent breakdowns at the college.
10. Supervising the distribution of office rooms at the college and coordinating the use of scientific seminars halls.
11. Supervising college staff attendance lists of administrators and technicians.
12. Following up preparing and equipping classrooms and supervising their maintenance regularly.
13. Preparing annual reports and periodical reports of administration work and related units, and submitting it to the dean.
14. Supervising financial affairs and administration defined custodies as per regulations and rules.
15. Implementing instructions of the dean.
* Responsibilities of theadministration Director:
1. Answering all incoming cases from all administrative units at the university.
2. Endorsing purchase applications and signing them as per applied regulations.
3. Signing memos of examination and acknowledgement of receipt.
4. Giving the permission to dispense goods from warehouse of the college.
5. Keeping custody records of the college and following them up'
6. Approving of certification of contracting staff bailouts required at traveling time.
7. Approving of identification certificates of college staff other than teaching staff and their like as per regulations.
8. Approving of minutes of taking and handing over applications of delivering and transferring custodies.
9. Approving of leaves of all college staff of administrators, technicians, and researchers, after their seniors approval.
10. Signing clearance vouchers for those ending their contract at the college.
11. Recommending assigning work to those needed after working hours as per basic regulations.
12. Signing transfer letters for college staff and workers for medical check.
13. Approving of special data of college staff of administrators, technicians, and researchers ending mandate mission.
14. Approving of state authorities' correspondence to complete personnel procedures.
15. Recommending administrative penalties for the administrative staff as per regulations.
16. Nominating college staff, other than teaching staff, to attend training courses.
17. Coordinating with concerned authorities in and out of the collegeand university regarding work of the administration.
18. Issuing internal decisions for the administration work wellbeing as per regulations rules.
19. Assessing administration staff performance.
20. Endorsing payments from vice-deanship budget and custody as per regulations.
21. Applying for financial and human resources and different equipment needed by the college.
22. Following up maintenance operations and fixtures at the college.
*Units Related to the Administration Director *
*Administrative Affairs Unit:
This unit is concerned with organizing administrative work at the college and following up employees , their commitment to official times of work and giving notice of their start and leave applications.
*Financial Affairs Unit:
This unit is concerned with organizing financial work at the college. Following up in advance loans of the faculty and staff and paying them back, besides taking and delivering faculty staff allowances from the financial administration.
*Administrative Communications Unit:
This unit is concerned with receiving the incoming mail, transactions, and circulars to the college; recording and directing them to the different concerned departments and units. Sending transactions of the faculty and its different units and directing them outside the college. It is also concerned with responding to inquiries of the public.
* Buildings and Warehouses Unit:
It is concerned with organizing custodies of the college and its staff, and receiving and distributing devices and furniture to the units and staff of the college. It organizes custody registration on individuals and deleting it, and approving of clearance vouchers of college warehouse. It also coordinates with university central warehouses and follows up building maintenance, prepares and equips classrooms.
* Services and Support Unit:
This unit is concerned with finishing special transactions at university headquarters and different state departments such as passports and traffic. It is also concerned with transportation to and from the college.
College Vice-Dean for Development and Quality:
Achievements of the Development and Quality Vice-Deanship of the College of Science.
1435 - 1436 h
On the basis of our communication with the science college staff at Al-Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Isalmic University, we present the most important achievements at the college vice –deanship for development and quality together with the quality management and continuous processes related to it, we summarize the achievements into four main parts:
First part: Planning
The College strategic plan has been laid out for five years effectively from 1436 to 1440H. It will be shortly submitted to college council for approval after receiving remarks and views of college staff.
Second part: Assessment and Academic accreditation
The Development and quality unit reviewed different study plans according to the national commission for academic assessment and accreditation forms (plan description, syllabus description, program guide ...). The process has included all programs taught at the college as follows:
BSC program for applied mathematics
BSC program for mathematics
BSC program for physics
MA program for physics
BSC program for chemistry
In preparation to start the academic accreditation of different study programs of the college, the development and quality unit has taken up urgent steps to achieve this objective by contacting the German commission for academic accreditation ASIIN and agreed with them on a work plan to accredit study programs of the faculty with all requirements of resources and procedures.
Accordingly, preparation committees of academic accreditation had been formed at department level. Through weekly regular meetings, the committees achieved the following:
-Completion of description of programs in accordance with new forms of the national commission for academic assessment and accreditation.
-Completion of syllabus description as per new forms of the national commission for academic assessment and accreditation.
-Completion of program annual reports.
-Completion of study guide programs.
-Completion of study syllabus reports.
Preparation process has included the following programs:
BSC program for applied mathematics.
MA program for mathematics.
BSC program for physics.
BSC program for chemistry.
Third part: Development
Laying out a draft of the description book of the college of science, so that final laying out could be accomplished after obtaining remarks and views of concerned college staff.
Review and update of college organizational structure, which has been listed in the job description book.
Comprehensive revision of college website. Moreover, the Englishwebsite has been initiated in coordination with the information technology deanship.
Update of database of whole college staff (male/female).
Update of college staff official emails, as well as private emails of college management positions, through cooperation with information technology deanship.
Development of syllabus report forms of all study programs at the college.
Fourth part: Training
The training unit has coordinated with the university educational development deanship and assessment and quality deanship more than 40 training courses and workshops for staff members for the first and second semesters. More than 75 male and female staff members participated in the courses.
Inventory of the Science College Training Courses 1435 / 1436 AH
Using 4MAT System
in University Teaching
It is the vice-deanship commissioned to supervise higher studies at the college. This includes the application of academic departments' plans and programs and the follow up of admission procedures and the quality of teaching, evaluation and scientific dissertations. It isconcerned with developing procedures to keep pace with the latest world standards. It is also concerned with scientific research at the college, supports it and prepares an appropriate environment for scientific distinction.
- Implement and follow-up the college's policy for higher studies and scholarships.
- Develop and review the conditions of admission at the postgraduate level.
- Supervise the teaching and research of postgraduate studies and their exams.
- Supervise events of the orientation program of postgraduate students and follow up its implementation.
- Receive departments decisions about post graduate students' applications and send them to higher studies deanship after being approved by the college council.
- Supervise the follow up of the situation of college students on scholarship inside and outside the country.
- Supervise the scientific activities at the college.
Receive and follow up college departments needs of researchers.
- Coordinate with the deanship of scientific research at the university and other research establishments to conduct research and get support for it.
- Coordinate with the administration responsible for recruiting staff members and researchers.
- Encourage the establishment of distinguished scientific chairs, or distinguished research centers.
College Vice-Dean for Higher Studies and Scientific Research:
Providing distinguished postgraduate programs in mathematics and science up to the most recent world standards and pioneering in scientific research.
Provide highly distinguished and academically standardized programs in science and mathematics, in accordance with labour market demands, endeavor forming partnerships and cooperation with outstanding world universities, contribute in localizing and developing technology, and support scientific research at the college to be a tributary of life applied science.
- Set distinguished high academic programs that keep pace with modern standards of science and mathematics.
- Consider labour market demands when designing programs.
- Prepare well-qualified graduates to conduct scientific research and publish in specialized refereed journals.
- Enable distinguished university graduates to continue their postgraduate studies at local universities.
- Prepare specialized technical scientific people and highly qualify them in the fields of science and mathematics.
- Encourage scientifically capable people to keep pace with the fast progress of science and technology and motivate them to create, innovate, and develop scientific research and direct it to solve problems of Saudi society.
*** روابـــط ذات أهمية ***
الهيئة الوطنية للتقويم والاعتماد الأكاديمي(عربي)
الهيئة الوطنية للتقويم والاعتماد الأكاديمي (انجليزى)
Handbook for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Saudi Arabia – PART 1
Handbook for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Saudi Arabia – PART 2
Handbook for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Saudi Arabia – PART 3
National Qualifications Framework in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Quality Assurance Committee Web-Site#
وكالة الجامعة للتخطيط و التطوير و الجودة – جامعة الإمام محمد بن سعود الإسلامية
NCAAA Forms and Templates Update on 2013
:Accreditation Forms 2013**
1-Form 3a _Eligibility Application for Institutional _July 2103.pdf
2-Form 3b _ Eligibility Application for Program Accreditation_ July 2103.pdf
3-Form 4 _Program Specification_4_July_2013_final.pdf
4-Form 5a_ Course Specifications_1 July 2013_ Final.pdf
5-Form 5b_ Course Report_SSRP_1 July 2013_Final.pdf6-Form 7a_ Provisional accreditation application_ Institution.pdf
7-Form 7b_ Provisional accreditation application _program.pdf
Accreditation Templates 2013
1-Template 1 _ Instititional program data.pdf
2- Template 2a_ SSRI_4 July 2013_ Final_.pdf
3- Template 2b_ SSRP Template _18 July2013_Final(1).pdf
4-Template 3_ Annual report template_July 4_2013-Final.pdf
1-D6 Orientation Handbook_V8_Jan2014.pdf
2-Saudi -- Handbook Part 1 July 2011.pdf
3-Saudi -- Handbook Part 2 July 2011.pdf
4-Saudi -- Handbook Part 3 July 2011.pdf
1-NQF for Higher Education_Dec_2009.pdf
Self Evaluation scales 2013
1-Self Evaluation Scales for H Ed Institutions Final 2013.pdf
2-Self Evaluation Scales for H Ed Programs Final 2013 (Repaired).pdf
1-Standards for H Ed Institutions_ Final 2013.pdf
2-Standards for H Ed Programs_ Final 2013.pdf
دليل الطالب المستجد .pdf
حقوق الطالب وواجباته.pdf
كيفية التعلم في الجامعة .pdf
الاستعدادات للاختبارات .pdf
التعلم الفعال من المحاضرات .pdf
كيفية الحصول على المعلومة من الكتب والمواقع الالكترونية .pdf
دليل قواعد اللغة الانجليزية واستخداماتها .pdf
السرقة العلمية: ماهي ؟ وكيف اتجنبها ؟pdf
الاستشهاد بالمراجع في المقالات والتقارير العلمية.pdf
اعداد التقارير وعرضها.pdf
صياغة مقترح بحثي .pdf
نصائح للحصول على منحة بحثية .pdf
ارشادات حول كيفية الاستفادة من كتيبات دعم التعلم .pdf
** Unit Development and Quality-Male Section:
**Unit Development and Quality-Female Section: :